Are you looking for a Web Designer ? .We create custom websites that increase user engagement. Every custom web development project is unique. We want to get to know your brand, understand your needs, and determine an appropriate timeline and project plan tailored to your business.
Web design is a process of planning, and building a collection of electronic files that determine the layout, colors, text styles, structure, graphics, images, and use of interactive features that deliver pages to your site visitors. When you have a Professional Web developer, your business will appear credible online.
ELEMENTS OF A WEB DESIGN
Layout or theme : This is the way the graphics, ads and text are arranged. This includes maintaining the balance, consistency, and integrity of the design.
Graphics: Graphics can include logos, photos, clipart or icons, these need to be placed appropriately, working with the colour and content of the web page, while not making it too congested or slow to load.
Fonts: The use of various fonts can enhance a website design.
Content: Content and design can work together to enhance the message of the site through visuals and text. Written text should always be relevant and useful, and should be optimized for search engines and be of a suitable length, incorporating relevant keywords.
CREATING A USER-FRIENDLY WEB DESIGN
A website must always be user-riendly by paying attention to the following factors.
Navigation: To help the user to move around the site with ease finding the information they are looking for.
Multimedia: Relevant video and audio .This can encourage visitors to spend more time on the webpage.
Compatibility: Design the webpage to perform equally well on different browsers and operating systems.
Technology: Advancements in technology allows the web site be always fresh, dynamic and professional.
Interactive: Increase active user participation and involvement .
With our Custom Web Design service we’ll create your new website with the exact, unique look and feel that you require.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Custom Web Design We’ll create a custom designed website that perfectly meets your individual requirements .
- A Responsive Website as standardWhichever web design option you choose your new website will view perfectly on all mobile and tablet devices.
- WordPress content management system Easily keep your website page content fresh and updated
- SEO Ready Your website will built to be extremely search engine friendly
We will work with you to make sure you get the exact website you want.
1. Planning: This first stage include client goals, target audience, detailed feature request and all the information that is needed to create the website. It also include a project charter that sums up the information that has been gathered in a document, the contract between wind sea and client (include payment terms, project closure clauses, termination clauses, copyright ownership and timelines). Access to servers ( includes FTP host, username and password; control panel log-in information; database configuration; and any languages or frameworks currently installed). Finally determine the possibility to hire sub-contractors and any additional software .
2. Design: The design stage typically involves moving the information outlined in the planning stage further into reality. The main deliverables are a documented site structure and, more importantly, a visual representation. Upon completion of the design phase, the website should more or less have taken shape, but for the absence of the content and special features.
3. Development: Development involves the bulk of the programming work, as well as loading content (whether by your team or the client’s). Keep code organized and commented, and refer constantly to the planning details as the full website takes shape. Take a strategic approach, and avoid future hassles by constantly testing as you go.
4. Launch: Prepare the website for public viewing, move the website to its permanent Web server., identify parts of the website that could be improved , run the website through the final diagnostics using the available tools
5. Post-Launch: providing instructions for use and any required training occurs at this time.,documentation for the website, such as a soft-copy site map and details on the framework and languages used.
STARTER$600This plan is suitable for individuals or business that are starting5 Page Website WordPress Template
1 Hour In-Person Brainstorm
Customization of Theme Mobile Responsive
Social Media Integration
*Additional Pages $ 50 ea.
Monthly Maintenance $ 70ESSENTIAL$1200This plan is suitable for individuals or business 10 Page Website
Customized WP Theme Mobil Responsive
1 Hour In-Person Brainstorm
Social Media Integration
Mailing List Plugin
*Additional Pages $ 75 ea.
Month;y Maintenance $ 150
Our website maintenance services are offered under an annual contract payable monthly, at extremely affordable rates. The website maintenance allow companies to take care of their requirements at low cost instead of paying third party companies high amounts for any urgent changes required.
- Bug fixing and problem reporting, ie correcting broken scripts.
- Website edits, revisions, updates .
- Telephone website support.
- Provide disaster recovery from backup and maintain a file library of assets, graphics, source code and revision history for your website.
- Web stats and analytics.
- Version Upgrades
- Providing consultation service or documentation for any potential projects or enhancements.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will you build a website that I like & fits my brand?
We will assess your needs in a website questionnaire. You will be able to describe the type of website you want and you will also able to provide us with examples of websites you like. With all this information, and our own creativity we will build a website you’ll like.
It normally takes us 30 days to complete a website once we have all the information. I will depend on the number of pages and requirements.
Once the site is developed, we will send you a rough draft of the site. You will then be able to make a list of changes and we will go through two full revisions of your website to make sure you are happy with it.
We build all of our websites on WordPress witch is the best platform to build a website because it is packed with plugins and additional features that provide more customization than other platforms.
If you have an existing website, we will not it down until the new website is complete. If you do not have an existing website, we can put a “Coming Soon” page up on your website while we are developing it.